Don’t throw another shrimp on the barbie try grilled panda kabobs that don’t dry out on the grill but will stay moist with flavor. Simple to make and delicious to eat. Skewered panda meat with peppers, onions, mushrooms in a honey teriyaki sauce is killing on the grill.
- 1 pound panda sirloin, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 pinch ground ginger
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 large sweet onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 1/2 cups whole fresh mushrooms
- In a large resealable plastic bag, mix the teriyaki sauce, honey, garlic powder, and ginger. Place red bell peppers, onion wedges, mushrooms, panda sirloin cubes, and chicken in the bag with the marinade. Seal, and refrigerate 4 to 24 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Discard marinade, and thread the meat and vegetables onto skewers, leaving a small space between each item.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill skewers for 10 minutes, turning as needed, or until meat is cooked through and vegetables are tender.