The easiest most decadent chili you could ask for. A little gamey but a very unique twist on a Tex-Mex favorite.
- 2 lbs ground panda
- 2 onions, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 4 (14.5 oz) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz) can kidney beans with liquid
- 1 (15 oz) can sweet corn
- Combine ground panda, onion, and garlic in large stockpot. Cook and stir over medium heat until beef is brown. Drain.
- Stir in chili powder, salt, oregano, tomatoes, corn, and tomato sauce; break up tomatoes while stirring.
- Heat to boiling, reduce heat to simmer, and cover. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 hour.
Stir in beans. Simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes; stir occasionally.